News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Howdy All

Started by FistyCuffs, December 03, 2015, 04:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FistyCuffs

Hey there, FistyCuffs here. Brand new to this forum, far from new to dinosaur forums. I was a donator for the original Primal Carnage(the one before Ashton sold out to the current owners of the game) and have my name in the credits, and was both a financial supporter and had a hand in the development of The Stomping Land before things went belly up with them. Both of which I was a very prominent member of the society, to the point of being an unofficial moderator. It's been a while since I've participated in any kind of forum activity because I've been busy with life, but as things start to slow down I'm excited to become a part of a community I'm passionate about again.

Viking Spawn

Welcome to the community Fistycuffs!  Judging by your brief introduction, you'll be a nice fit around here.  Again, welcome!  :)

FistyCuffs

Why thank you. I must admit, although I've been a very active user in the previous communities I've been a part of, I'm not entirely sure where to begin here. In my previous forums there was a central topic that everyone collaborated on, whether it be Primal Carnage or The Stomping Land. Here it seems like it's more of just the broad category of all things dinosaur. I think I'm gonna have to lurk for a bit and get a feel for all the different topics before I start becoming very active.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Megalosaurus

Welcome.
Are you related to DinoRun / exploding rabbit team? I ask for your signature.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

FistyCuffs

Quote from: Megalosaurus on December 03, 2015, 07:48:38 PM
Welcome.
Are you related to DinoRun / exploding rabbit team? I ask for your signature.

Sadly no, just an old Kickstarter backer. I did, however, make my signature myself using an image from the Dino Run 2 kickstarter as a base but I have no affiliation with them other than that.

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum FistyCuffs :)

Arul

Welcome to the forum :) enjooy your stay :D

Jetoar

Hi friend and welcome to DTF  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.