You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hilsen fra Norge / Greeting from Norway

Started by Talyn, November 23, 2015, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talyn

Hi there.  I've been something of a long time lurker on this forum since I stumbled across it 6-8 months ago and I thought it was high time I better sign up.

My name is Aaron, and whilst I currently reside in Norway, I am originally a northerner from that greatest of geological countries; Scotland  ;D.  My interest stems from a professional career in Geology; particularly geochemistry and palynology and a life-long amateur interest in vertebrate and invertebrate palaeontology.  So talking about fossils of all kinds is something I enjoy doing.

My collection is the literal definition of something old and something new, although I haven't quite got round to something borrowed and something blue yet.  My collection is very much a mixture of really old stuff from my childhood and newer stuff I've bought more recently; some of it inspired by looking around this forum.  You could say I've been firmly bitten by the collecting bug and you'd be right.

Any questions, I'd love to try and answer. 

Kind regards,

Talyn

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Viking Spawn

SBell

Your version of 'northern' may differ form some of us!  ;)

Welcome from Canada!

kreativtek

Hello, Talyn! Welcome to our funny park. Can't wait to see your collection.

PS: Say hi to fjords for me! It is my lifelong dream to see them.

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.