You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Denver Museum of Nature and Science

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), January 05, 2016, 05:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I know that there is one of these threads not to far down, and I am sure that there has been many before. But I shall do it again, since I was just there. I also need some help on identifying the species of some of these fossils. I went behind the scenes at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science last sunday as well and there are some images in here of some of the stuff there. I will be going back to go behind the scenes again hopefully for some more comprehensive images, but who knows. Anyway enjoy! More is to come.

Aegyptopithecus Skull

Alligatoroid Skull (Species Unknown)

Crocodillian Skull (Species Unknown)

This one is from behind the scenes; still in its jacket. Please let me know what species it might be!

Allosaurus Vs. Stegosaurus Skeletons
[/url]

Allosaurus Vs. Stegosaurus Skeletons Pt.2

Ammonite Fossil (Species Unknown)

Ammonite Reconstruction (Species Unknown)

Amphibian Fossils (Species Unknown)

Antelope Skull (Species Unknown)

Apeoid Skull (Species Unknown)

Apeoid Skull (Species Unknown)

Archaeotherium Skeletons

Archaeotherium Skeletons

Arctinurus Fossil

Australopithecus Skeleton

Barite Crystals

Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Viking Spawn

Looks like a fun place!  Thanks for sharing!

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Pt.2

Icaronycteris Fossil

Gallinuloides Fossil

Bison Skull (Species Unknown)

Bothriolepis Fossil

Brachiosaurus Skull

Mammal Skeletons (Species Unknown)

Coelophysis Skeletons

Crinoid Reconstruction (Species Unknown)

Crinoid Fossil (Species Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

Halichoeres

The bat is Icaronycteris. The bird is from the Green River formation, I'm not sure but I think it's probably Gallinuloides.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Pt3

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Crystal (Type Unknown)

Daeodon Skull

Dicrunurus Fossil

Didelphodon Reconstruction

Dimetrodon Skeleton

Behind the scenes; Dire Wolf (Canis Dirus)

Canis Dirus

Edmontosaurus Skeleton

HD-man

Quote from: PainterRex on January 05, 2016, 05:04:13 AMI know that there is one of these threads not to far down, and I am sure that there has been many before. But I shall do it again, since I was just there. I also need some help on identifying the species of some of these fossils. I went behind the scenes at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science last sunday as well and there are some images in here of some of the stuff there. I will be going back to go behind the scenes again hopefully for some more comprehensive images, but who knows. Anyway enjoy! More is to come.

It's worth mentioning that there's a book based on that exhibition: http://www.amazon.com/Prehistoric-Journey-History-Life-Earth/dp/1555915531
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

AcroSauroTaurus

The Antelope skull is Synthetoceras, and is actually not related to antelopes. The Bison skull is of Bison priscus, also known by its common names: Longhorn Bison, or Giant North American Bison. And those fighting mammals could be a Dininctis attacking an Oreodont.
I am the Dinosaur King!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.