News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA Wishlist 2022

Started by Kaustav Bhattacharyya, July 09, 2021, 09:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

In the last few years CollectA has uplifted their quality of production in sculpting accurate prehistoric creatures (although not all), so here I want to see from them an updated version of the gigantic crocodilian Sarcosuchus (the Safari one is not up to my taste unfortunately), that will be anatomically accurate and aesthetically beautiful  (Natural and beautiful coloration) as well. A scientifically accurate Deinosuchus will also receive a warm welcome. These and other Cretaceous Crocodilians  and Crocodylomorphs that roamed along side the dinosaurs and posed a severe haunting for the unalarmed dinosaurs come to a water hole for drinking, need exposure in model form and a little bit of love.

Accurate versions of Pterosaurs are also of warm welcome at least on behalf of me. After seeing their sitting Pteronodon figure produced last year we do believe we need more Pterosaurs too. An anatomically accurate version of Quetzalcoatlus figure is needed bitterly with both a sitting and flying version.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.