News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, December 31, 2015, 09:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Have a Happy Healthy Prehistoric-Figures-Filled New Year, everybody!

PaleoMatt

tyrantqueen

Quote from: TE Matt on December 31, 2015, 09:54:59 PM
Where I live its 10pm

Same here, but happy new year anyway. 2015 was a good year for me. I hope 2016 is even better.

Meso-Cenozoic

Yeah, I'm a little early for a lot of us (not yet even 6pm here in NYC). But I thought I'd post somewhere in between because some have already celebrated in parts of the world. ;)

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/firstnewyear.html

Jetoar

Happy new yearfriends!!!! Spain has entered in 2016 now  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Turret

Happy new year from me everyone!

ITdactyl

typing while currently in the 7th hour of the new year.

Happy New Year everyone!
Here's to more amazing figures, discoveries and art!
Here's to good friends and chatmates in the forum!
Cheers!

ChubbyTaco

Paleogene Pals

Arul

tyrantqueen

8)

suspsy

Happy New Year! 2015 was a truly fantastic year for me. I acquired many fantastic toys, I travelled to some cool places, and most importantly of all, I married the most wonderful woman imaginable! Here's to 2016 being a great one for all us!

We're spending a quiet evening indoors this year, playing board games and watching movies. Here's two of my favourite review subjects of 2015, Firestreak and Brickbite stand vigil over my favourite brew.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Meso-Cenozoic

The clock has struck midnight here in NYC! Welcome 2016!! :))

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Happy New Year to all of us in the central time zone, may this year be filled with lots of great dinosaurs and dinosaur figures! ;D

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Viking Spawn

PaleoMatt

Happy New Year in the UK!!! I'll post a picture soon.

DinoToyForum

Happy New Year everyone! 2016 will be a busy year for me but I'll drop into the DTF every now and again to make sure everything is running smoothly ;)

Kovu

Happy 2016 ya'll! Hope it's filled with peace, love, happiness and dinosaurs!

Libraraptor

I´d like to join in with my Happy New Year wishes! All the best to all our members and their families in 2016!
So much has changed for me over the last six years, many came, many went. I came here 2008 searching for the Invicta blue whale http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/236/invicta-british-museum-blue-whale, I was welcomed friendly and with open arms by a great "welcoming committee", I stayed, "invented" the first Identification thread http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/2651/identification-thread, eventually became a moderator, released my first reviews on the blog, stepped down as a moderator due to new duties. But I´m still among all you crazy dinomaniacs and enjoy it each and everytime I´m here with you! Although I can´t keep up with all the new great people and collections popping up, all the news and new tempo of this forum anymore, it´s still a great experience to be here!
Amen :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.