News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo variant on YAJ

Started by brettnj, January 03, 2016, 02:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I know nothing about these but a buyer suggested I share this Papo variant with my regular buyers (who get first right of refusal).  But if anyone here is interested, you can PM.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k205631895

Ikessauro

I am skeptical of it being a genuine variant. Looks more like a custom/repaint that someone did and just put the tags back on the model.

brettnj

You are right.

I just checked the text.

Not a Papo collector and only forwarded the link.

Thanks for nipping it in the bud.

Viking Spawn

Cool custom.  But not for that asking price.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.