You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Archinto of the Great White North of Alaska

Started by Archinto, January 14, 2016, 07:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archinto

Ok so I have technically been here for a few weeks now but figured I'd better formally introduce myself. My names Breann and I am an avid collector of vintage and modern dinosaurs. I've been collecting since my youth without stopping and have acquired some interesting dinosaurs on my journey. I am currently posting my vast collection in the collections forum in my thread. I am always looking for interesting dinosaurs, especially if they have artistic appeal or are just plain weird without being the cheapest most mass produced chinasaurs in dime bags. It's a bit of a goal to find a lot of the originals that our most famously known knockoffs come from.

I am an artist. I work in water colors and do fantastic maritime portraits of fishing boats. Seeing this site and all the artists here may inspire me to do some prehistoric pieces of my favorite dinosaurs. :) I assist in running a salmon tender in the summer months out on the ocean. It's a seriously enjoyable job and you get to see some really awesome stuff! I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I am also a very well known builder of fantastical Lego Bionicle models. My works are posted in my Flickr gallery viewable in my collection thread.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and already feel very welcomed by you all :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

PaleoMatt

Jetoar

Hi Archinto. You have tresures in your collection and welcome to DTF friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

laticauda

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.