News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sebulba the Dug - Podracing Fan Favorite

Started by smashtoad, January 11, 2016, 01:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashtoad

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in this customized Sebulba, holler at me.  If I sell this one, I'll buy and paint another.  This is a great figure. It's around 8" tall (from the 12" series).  Looks a little weak until you put a good paint job on him...now he looks like he might start talking.

Figure will be sold loose, and he came with no goggles.  I have considered trying to make some myself...but haven't yet.

Derek.McManus

EmperorDinobot

SEBULBAAAA!! That especially dangerous dug!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.