News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Krentz Alamosaurus

Started by ataraxus, June 04, 2012, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

after a longer time here is a new Diorama.

thanks for looking!

Sharptooth

Wow, it looks like a real forest!  :D

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice job ! The base and paintjob look really nice and life-like. This is one piece I'd like to have in 1/40 to go with his Rex.. ;D

ihatefeathers144

Wow! This is your best one yet Michael!

ataraxus

krentz

That is great!  Could you post some of these on "my" thread?
You should also take a picture from where a persons eye level would be. Dont worry about getting the whole animal in frame, as that actually makes it looks bigger.

D

Bokisaurus

Wonderful diorama project! Really like the base :)

martin garratt

Excellent work Michael
It looks fantastic

Himmapaan

Meso-Cenozoic

Wow! That is very nicely done. Congrats!

amargasaurus cazaui

Gorgeous sauropod and scenery, I like the colors for the dinosaur. Nice !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

ataraxus

Thank you very much for your nice feedbacks!!! I`m father of a little boy since october last years, so my time for hobby is rare.
so this was a little exercise for my skills.
Sorry for my english. I hope it`s understandable what i want to say.
Greetings

Micha

Totoro

I love this little diorama Micha!  The use of a wood cookie for a base is just perfect, and works very well.  And as lovely as the scenery is (it is wonderful), I like the dinosaur even more.  It's both subtle and stunning at the same time.  It seems very "realistic".  I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Alamosauruses looked exactly as you've painted this one, and you've done a great job highlighting the details that David so kindly created in this beautiful model.  I can't wait to see your next one, whenever your new little one allows you the time.   :))

By the way, congratulations on being a new parent!  I have a son who's twelve and it just seems like yesterday that he was a baby.  Now he paints figures with us!

Also, your English is just fine. 
Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.