You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Hypacrosaurus (adult)

Started by japfeif, February 08, 2016, 09:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

japfeif

I am in search of a wild safari  Hypacrosaurus adult ( I think they made a baby is well, not positive though) if anyone has one they like to part with. It does not have to be with tags or any bag or anything, purely for display, but I'd like to be in good condition. No reasonable offer refused. Thanks, Jeff
[email protected]

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoLord

I would check with DeJankins and see if he has one. I got the baby model from him about half a year ago.

triceratops83

Quote from: DinoLord on February 09, 2016, 01:33:50 AM
I would check with DeJankins and see if he has one. I got the baby model from him about half a year ago.

I too got the baby from him, but I emailed him about the adult and he didn't have any.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Georassic

The adult Hypacro shows up in dino-lots on US ebay fairly frequently. A little patience and a watchful eye should help you score one at a good price.

japfeif

Quote from: triceratops83 on February 09, 2016, 02:49:42 PM
Quote from: DinoLord on February 09, 2016, 01:33:50 AM

I too got the baby from him, but I emailed him about the adult and he didn't have any.

Yes, I did check with Dean and I DID get another figure from him I'd been looking for, a Leptoceratops, but he said he did not have the Hypacrosaurus. I guess I will just keep an eye on eBay! Thanks guys!

Bucklander

It's the only one of the four not mentioned in the listing. But it's here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-Safari-Carnegie-Collection-Dinosaurs-Stegosaurus-Apatosaurus-Allosaurus-/291672411161?hash=item43e907cc19:g:Q5sAAOSwgQ9VkZQL

If that doesn.t work, type the following into your ebay search bar;

Lot of 4 Safari Carnegie Collection Dinosaurs Stegosaurus Apatosaurus Allosaurus

Hope you get it.

Sim

Hi Bucklander, that's actually a Carnegie Collection Corythosaurus (hehe all three words begin with C)...

Bucklander

Man, you're right Sim! Don't know how I made that mistake. Sorry. :-[

japfeif

Quote from: Bucklander on February 13, 2016, 03:00:43 AM
Man, you're right Sim! Don't know how I made that mistake. Sorry. :-[

Yes I saw that same auction. The Carnegie Cory looks very similar to the Wild Safari Hypacro. I even messaged the seller and had him check!
But many thanks for the effort!!!! Much obliged!