You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New website dedicated to pterosaurs

Started by Minmiminime, February 15, 2016, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minmiminime

Good evening everyone, I thought this website may be of interest:

http://www.pteros.com

It's still in development, but certainly looks both very attractive artistically, and also like an interesting source for an overview of pterosaurs and their environments
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Patrx

Wow! What fantastic art, and so many pterosaurs that demand representation as toy figures!

MLMjp

Hey!

I have seen those Pterosaurs in deviantart.

Anyway, fantastic website!

Lanthanotus

Thanks for sharing, Minmimime (got quite a hard name to type there :D)

suspsy

I came across this site tonight on Facebook. Very helpful resource, and I love the art! The Anurognathus is so fuzzy and adorable!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

stargatedalek

I must say for all the hype this had it's pretty underwhelming.

laticauda

The information might be on the simplistic side, but the art work is nice.

deanm

So far a nice start, i expect it will get better over time. :)

Libraraptor

Not bad so far. Great art. Hopefully it will grow in depth and width.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.