You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Don't reply to private message email notifications

Started by DinoToyForum, March 04, 2014, 07:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Please be aware that pm notification emails are for information only and should not be replied to. If you reply to pm notification emails, they will not be sent to the intended recipient, they just go to the dinotoyblog email address that sent the notification. To reply to a pm, please log into the forum and post your reply in the pm section.

To recap - please do not reply to pm notification emails.

DinoToyForum

I noticed some of you are mistakenly replying to pm notification emails.

I've moved this topic to the Forum business section so it is not overlooked.

DinoToyForum

Just a reminder: don't reply to notification emails. If you reply to email notifications (some of you still are, by accident) then the intended recipient will not receive your message. The notification emails states clearly:

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

DinoToyForum

Reminder not to reply to email notifications. ahem-Jetoar-ahem. :P

Jetoar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 12, 2016, 07:25:37 PM

Sorry Dintoyforum  :'(.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Jetoar on April 12, 2016, 08:56:11 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 12, 2016, 07:25:37 PM

Sorry Dintoyforum  :'(.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure your messages aren't lost in the ether.  :)

DinoToyForum

Reminder to bmknj17

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.