You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

There was nowhere to run from Thylacoleo!

Started by suspsy, February 16, 2016, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-35557269

Turns out the "Australian lion" could climb trees. And probably dropped down from them to ambush prey!

Someone really needs to make a toy!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SBell

What, this one desonn't do it for you!? :P

There are way too many cool animals that have only been done by Yowies.

suspsy

I want a Thylacoleo toy more along the lines of this:

Or this:

And I want either a Diprotodon or a Protemnodon toy for the Thylacoleo to hunt. :)

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Loxodon

So drop bears really used to exist... I would feel sorry for the first aboriginals if I did not know that they were the reason why drop bears no longer do.

laticauda

The toy would need to come with a tree to drop from.  Maybe on the base their is a button, when pushed a branch moves and down comes the marsupial lion onto its unsuspecting prey. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.