News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PlayStation VR

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 22, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

I was wandering, whom of you will buy the PlayStation VR :o? If yes why? If no why not? I have preordered it. Think its awesome there is finally Some new game experience for ps4. I love to game. Recently i am playing far cry primal. I love the game. Some pointe i dislike. But hope they will have Some vr optioneel for this game too. And there was a title Jurassic encounter? And ofcourse Ark survival evolved and expedition Robinson!! All dinosaur games! I think its amazing!!! What do you think and expect from it?
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!