News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stop dinosaur cruelty

Started by CarnegieCollector, July 23, 2016, 06:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnegieCollector

Hello, as you know, dinosaurs are living creatures like us, but did you know, that every day hundreds of dinosaurs are neglected, beaten, and forced to fight one and other just for our entertainment? Yes, sad it may be, but it is true. I will show some examples of dinosaur cruelty. These images are NOT for the weak-at-heart. Viewer discretion is advised...

Time for a bit o' backstory. There is a man who goes by the name of Steven Spielberg. He is a film director, and one of his most famous movies is the 1993 blockbuster "Jurassic park". This film is hard to watch, personally. To imagine what the dinosaurs were put through for the stunts preformed in the film....
Approx. 3-4 velociraptors had all feathers plucked out and their wrists broken without any pain killers, The Tyrannosaurus rex was vision-impaired on purpose, and the triceratops was very sick and had to be euthanized shortly after filming. A Tyrannosaurus rex and the 2 velociraptors were forced to fight each other, which resulted in the raptors death. Steven Spielberg is a cruel, heartless man for doing these kind of things to living, breathing creatures. Don't believe me? Here is some evidence:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/53c032c8e4b0d9d7fd309c57/1405104846430/jurassic_park_steven_spielberg_triceratops.png

As you can clearly see, Spielberg happily poses with the recently killed triceratops in this image. It breaks my heart to see animals treated this way....

However, dinosaur cruelty isn't limited to Hollywood. oh no, not a bit.

Everyday, dinosaur species of all kinds are transported around the world to live in various zoos, parks, and museums. The dinosaurs get little to no food, water, or medicine. I will show an image showing one of these great beasts being transported, and you can clearly see the abuse and the sadness on the mighty creatures face:

http://www.zeibiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/t-rex-animal-cruelty.jpg

Sad huh? As you can see, the animal has little to no room to move around, or to get comfy.

Dinosaurs once ruled the earth, but since people took over, dinosaurs have been mis-used, tortured, and worked almost all the way to extinction.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9UzD8YIIAAu6jI.jpg

With the help of the dinosaur-rights activists of "PETOD" (people for the ethical treatment of dinosaurs), we can preserve the last few of these amazing creatures that still roam out planet, free to live with non-pronated wrists, plumage, and to live wherever they want. Support PETOD now, call 1-800-SATIRE right now. Together we can save these beautiful creatures....

Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

MLMjp

You should have posted this in the "Daily LOL"thread
Anyway.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CarnegieCollector

Quote from: MLMjp on July 23, 2016, 06:41:40 PM
;D :D I didn't know there was a daily lol thread!  ;D

Postosuchus84

Hah. Amusing! Good for a laugh definitely. Thanks. :)

stargatedalek

PETOD knows nothing about the complex ecosystems these animals once inhabited and the steps necessary to keep them alive in today's changing world!

Spielberg euthanizing that Triceratops is a myth spread by disgruntled Dinosaur World employees through the biased and largely falsified documentary Black Feather. He actually killed it in the wild, and was so inspired from that encounter to use live animals in his film instead of props, which he rented from Dinosaur World parks. The Triceratops in the movie was actually given LSD (cruelty by today's standards, but it was another time), and was fine afterwards.

PETOD is "pro-dinosaur" but without being "pro-dinosaur conservation". The large bull Triceratops like the one shot by mister Spielberg are beyond their breeding prime and have little to offer the species as a whole compared to the money big game hunters pay to conservation groups for the rights to hunt specific animals.

In Canada, the seasonal Potamotherium hunt not only provided a source of income for locals for generations but also helped to keep their population under control. Populations of Cretoxyrhina once responsible for keeping their populations in check are only just beginning to return to their former presence, and hunting is important to preserving fish stocks in the meantime. But groups like PETOD spread misinformation and force their "every single dinosaur should be protected" philosophy down everyone's throats, and has not only caused a mass hysteria about Potamotherium fur products, but forced government culls to occur to keep the population in check.

There was even a few cases of owners starving their Bambiraptors to death by forcing them to eat nothing but soy and tofu products.

Down with PETOD!

Lanthanotus

Quote from: MLMjp on July 23, 2016, 06:41:40 PM

Facebook would probably have been even better, causing some uproar havoc :D

CarnegieCollector

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 23, 2016, 07:44:30 PM
PETOD knows nothing about the complex ecosystems these animals once inhabited and the steps necessary to keep them alive in today's changing world!

Spielberg euthanizing that Triceratops is a myth spread by disgruntled Dinosaur World employees through the biased and largely falsified documentary Black Feather. He actually killed it in the wild, and was so inspired from that encounter to use live animals in his film instead of props, which he rented from Dinosaur World parks. The Triceratops in the movie was actually given LSD (cruelty by today's standards, but it was another time), and was fine afterwards.

PETOD is "pro-dinosaur" but without being "pro-dinosaur conservation". The large bull Triceratops like the one shot by mister Spielberg are beyond their breeding prime and have little to offer the species as a whole compared to the money big game hunters pay to conservation groups for the rights to hunt specific animals.

In Canada, the seasonal Potamotherium hunt not only provided a source of income for locals for generations but also helped to keep their population under control. Populations of Cretoxyrhina once responsible for keeping their populations in check are only just beginning to return to their former presence, and hunting is important to preserving fish stocks in the meantime. But groups like PETOD spread misinformation and force their "every single dinosaur should be protected" philosophy down everyone's throats, and has not only caused a mass hysteria about Potamotherium fur products, but forced government culls to occur to keep the population in check.

There was even a few cases of owners starving their Bambiraptors to death by forcing them to eat nothing but soy and tofu products.

Down with PETOD!
;D ;D this is the best response to a post ever! Haha!

I heard black feather caused a lot of lies surrounding dinosaur world. Didn't know if they were true though.
Maybe Spielberg isn't AS bad as I said he was.
I'm utterly surprised at how PETOD lies and knows little to nothing about these animals they claim to love and protect. I feel bad for those poor bambiraptors. Tufo may be good for people, who are omnivorous, but not for Bambiraptors, who are strictly carnivorous. I guess I don't have to feel so guilty of owning a potamotherium fur coat. I was gonna get rid of it, but know that I know how much PETOD lies about animals, I think I'm gonna keep it. I take back what I said about supporting PETOD. They are a very corrupt company. I also heard that 90% of all animals that go to their shelter, many of which are healthy adoptable animals, get euthanized for no reason what so ever.

Down with PETOD!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.