News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

more roadside attraction dinosaurs, for education

Started by brandem, October 17, 2013, 03:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandem

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sad to say many artists still take their references from popular culture.

brandem

I mean it looks like high quality sculpt, but if your goal is eduction and you are and expert on chicken, and see their wings every day it just seems like something you're going to get right.
that is if they actually did have their own 'dinosaur-maker' if they had to buy them elsewhere then I'm less aghast 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: brandem on October 17, 2013, 08:18:09 PM
I mean it looks like high quality sculpt, but if your goal is eduction and you are and expert on chicken, and see their wings every day it just seems like something you're going to get right.
that is if they actually did have their own 'dinosaur-maker' if they had to buy them elsewhere then I'm less aghast

I've seen the fellow who made these on DA..some of his work is pretty good.  He did sculpt this Rex rather quickly if I recall and I'm not certain what he used for references.  If I could recall his name I'd post up a link.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.