You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Future VP says Climate change doesn't exist and who cares about polar bears

Started by stoneage, April 16, 2016, 12:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Hmmmm ... Stoneage, I don't see how this story fits into the "Dinosaurs and Palaeontology - In the news" category ...   >:D ... still, even around here its good to have some "comic relief"  ^-^

... also I would bet my right arm that the person quoted in the story will not be the "next VP" (unless they change the Constitution to award the VP job solely based on looks)    ;D

stargatedalek

Quote from: Simon on April 16, 2016, 02:29:00 AM
... also I would bet my right arm that the person quoted in the story will not be the "next VP" (unless they change the Constitution to award the VP job solely based on looks)    ;D
I'd like to second this  8)

stoneage

Quote from: Simon on April 16, 2016, 02:29:00 AM
Hmmmm ... Stoneage, I don't see how this story fits into the "Dinosaurs and Palaeontology - In the news" category ...   >:D ... still, even around here its good to have some "comic relief"  ^-^

This isn't "Dinosaurs and Paleontology", it's "In the News".  Climate change and the extinction of animals is related to Paleontology.  Also you don't have to change the constitution you just have to vote for her.

Simon

Point #1 taken.  Don't think she's gonna run this time around, however.

Kayakasaurus

VP, is this 2008? And no one believes climate change doesn't exist, it's about whether or not it has a place in politics.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Simon

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on April 16, 2016, 04:00:31 AM
VP, is this 2008? And no one believes climate change doesn't exist, it's about whether or not it has a place in politics.

... and whether man has any actual measurable impact on it or not ...

stargatedalek

We are having a measureable impact, and there are studies to prove it. We are not the be all nor end all of global warming but we are turning an otherwise natural phenomena into a problem by speeding it up. No politics just hard fact.

tyrantqueen

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet? Political topics are against the rules.

Quote7. Topics concerning politics and religion are discouraged.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.