News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TegTap's Dino Digger

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, June 04, 2016, 09:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

heres an App i wanted to show you.it was made by a Tucson Based App Company TegTap The Creators of Dragon Maker,Hungry Santa,Solar Warfare,My Fairy Pony,ShatterBall,My Fairy Princess And Balloon Maker .It Contains 18 Dinosaurs Which 2 of them Are Not.Its Called Dino Digger.Released in Pre New Years Eve of 2011 But Updated in 2014 with New Dinosaurs and was made for the IOS Which Includes IPads and IPhones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklsKYbTK9c

so in this App you start up in an Island in the Middle of the South Pacific Ocean where you have to use your finger on the screen to dig and uncover pieces of dinosaur that you'll see and what it is as soon as you dig all of the bones up

so once you dug the dinosaurs bones the bones will be assembled then some child voice actor will say the name of dinosaur that you dug out of and you have your very own skeleton of a dinosaur you dug up

so if you want to make the pieces fell off tap on the dinosaur skeleton on the screen to do that but it will re assemble it back again if you want to make it move you will need to tap on its head to do this

if you wanna see the information of the dinosaur tap on the info button

if you wanna see the dinosaur in the flesh tap on that button with the allosaurus in it(the allosaurus that was used for the button never appeared in the app)

if you wanna go dig up another dinosaur tap on the button where it has a shovel in it

now for the dinosaurs that are in this app
1.Ankylosaurus

2.Apatosaurus AKA Brontosaurus(Resembles A Brachiosaurus Than an Apatosaurus)

3.Argentinosaurus

4.Brachiosaurus

5.Carnotaurus(Innacurately Has Brows And a Third Horn on its Nose Resembling A Ceratosaurus Than a Carnotaurus)

6.Ceratosaurus

7.Charonosaurus

8.Compsognathus

9.Diplodocus

10.Pachyrhinosaurus

11.Parasaurolophus

12.Pteranodon(Innacurately Has Bat Wings)

13.Pterodactylus(Resembles A Pteranodon Rather than a Pterodactylus)

14.Spinosaurus(Resembles A JP3 Spino Than a Real Accurate Spino)

15.Stegosaurus(Mispelled Stegasaurus in App)

16.Triceratops

17.Tyrannosaurus Rex

And 18.Wuerhosaurus

Heres What you can do when you see 18 of the dinosaurs in the flesh in this app.now you can start having fun with your dinosaurs by Tapping on the Dinosaurs by Head Tail Or Body to make them do some random stuff like for example
Bellowing

Sitting on the Ground with their Tail Moving Like A Dog

Moving its Neck and Body up in the air

Scratch Theirselves with their Legs

Stomping on the Ground

Roaring

Land and Laying on the Ground Playing Dead

Jumping

Squawking

Resting

Stretching Their Legs

And Also Move Their Tails Side to Side

And Whatever You Shake The Ipad and Iphone Screen in this App There is An Earthquake Making Dinosaurs Get Scared Terrified and some stuff making the Dinosaurs Like
Falling Down on the Ground

Covering Its Eyes and Ears

Shaking itself while flying making it almost fell down on the Ground(Only Pteranodon and Pterodactylus Can Do That)

And Taking Cover On The Ground

so what do you think of this app?

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

This app hurts my soul...and my eyes
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

MaastrichtianGuy

QuoteThis app hurts my soul...and my eyes
What hurts your soul and your eyes

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on June 04, 2016, 09:34:16 PM

Every single one of the models has something wrong with it, especially the pterosaurs. And the graphics are horribly simple and geometric.
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

fason

Quote from: PainterRex on June 05, 2016, 12:50:02 AM
Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on June 04, 2016, 09:34:16 PM

Every single one of the models has something wrong with it, especially the pterosaurs. And the graphics are horribly simple and geometric.

still better than half the "super realistic  epic dinosaur jurassic world papo simulator

LophoLeeVT

well i think they are inaccurate but funny and adorable.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.