News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Question

Started by Pachyallosaurus, May 06, 2016, 01:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyallosaurus

Is the Carnegie Collection sale by mooncheez still going on? The last replies are from 2012, so I'm not too sure.

DinoLord

It's best to pm the original poster for such inquiries.  C:-)

Pachyallosaurus

Pachyallosaurus

mooncheez has not been on the DTF since 2012. That's a shame, because I really wanted to get some old carnegies in mint condition.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Pachyallosaurus on May 07, 2016, 06:35:00 PM
mooncheez has not been on the DTF since 2012. That's a shame, because I really wanted to get some old carnegies in mint condition.
I have a few from your list for sale, but they aren't mint.

Archinto

Emporer Dinobot has a lot of the dinosaurs you are looking for. Check out their store on ebay Lulu's mesozoic emporium. They sell here on dtf as well. Check out the thread in the classifieds here.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Bucklander

Perhaps the best place to get older retired figures in mint condition is DeJankins. Dean is a really nice guy and his prices can't be beat. I've bought very many figures from him over the last couple of years. Here's a link to the store...

http://www.dejankins.com/

Pachyallosaurus

stargatedalek

Could you send me a link to your sales/trades list?

stargatedalek

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.