News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrannosaurs Meet The Family The App

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, June 09, 2016, 10:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

now there was this Traveling Exhibition Developed and Produced By The Australian Museum And It Was Toured By Flying Fish.It Focuses on a Theropod family ever Classified Which Focuses Members And Species Of Tyrannosaurs Ever Discovered And Ever Named in the Whole Entire World Its Called Tyrannosaurs Meet The Family.So As The Australian Museum is Gonna Make Develop and Produce The Exhibition They Seek Eye Candy To Make An App Off of it and Make it For the IOS And For The Android So Here It Is
This is the Old Title and Information Screen with The Old Australian Museum Logo

This is the New Title And Information Screen with The New Australian Museum Logo

Now You Slide Up Into The Species List Where They Are Mystery Species Of Them To Hatch Them All So You Start Up in an Abandoned Pool Enclosure Which Is A Mystery Dinosaur Where You Have To Tap Or Smash The Egg Which Is In That Egg Holder To Make The Egg Break And Crack Then Finally You Have Hatched Your Own Tyrannosaur

With Your Tyrannosaur Hatched And Starts To Roam Around The Enclosure You Have To Break All The Crates To Look For Three Clues To See The Name of The Tyrannosaurus Which Your Tyrannosaurus Has To Eat One Of Them First To Reveal Them And Then The Name Which Follows Three Types Of Bones That Reveal Them
A Tyrannosaurus Rex Skull

A Tyrannosaurus Rex Leg Bone

And A Tyrannosaurus Rex Tooth

Now The Three Clues
The First Clue

The Second Clue

And The Third Clue

Once Your Tyrannosaurus Has Eaten Three of The Tyrannosaurus Rex's Bones And Found Three Clues You Get To Reveal The Name Of The Tyrannosaur In The Hatchling Report

If You Want To See The Information Of Tyrannosaur In The Hatchling Report Tap on The Button with I Inside of It

The Three Stars On The Left of the Screen Is The Clues Your Tyrannosaur Has Found

Now You See The Species List With All 22 Species and Members Of Tyrannosaurs in This App So Let Me Show You All of Them In The App Plus Their Information in The Hatchling Report

Albertosaurus

Alioramus Altai

Appalachiosaurus

Bistahieversor

Daspletosaurus

Dilong

Dryptosaurus

Eotyrannus

Gorgosaurus

Guanlong

Juratyrant

Kileskus

Proceratosaurus

Raptorex

Sinotyrannus

Stokesosaurus

Tarbosaurus

Teratophoneus

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Xiongguanlong

Yutyrannus

And Zhuchengtyrannus

And Also You Can Have Fun With Your Tyrannosaurs By Bringing Them Enrichment Objects For The While There Some That are Not That The Tyrannosaurs Can Not Play With.So Here Are
A Steak Where Your Tyrannosaurs Can Feed On

A Beach Ball

Soccer Balls(Colors Ranging From Blue Green Grey To Red)

And A Teddy Bear

And Now For Non Enrichment Objects
Boulders(Ranging From Small To Big)

Metal Barrels

Tires

And What Ever This Is

Also Heres A Gameplay Of The App
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLxTJlCRzE
So Whos Gonna Think And Get This App?

Patrx

Featherless tyrannosaurs with pronated hands in 2016? Oh, man.

MaastrichtianGuy

Quote from: Patrx on June 09, 2016, 10:53:42 PM
well they are some tyrannosaurs in this app that has feathers.whats wrong with the that

CityRaptor

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on June 09, 2016, 10:56:16 PM
Quote from: Patrx on June 09, 2016, 10:53:42 PM
well they are some tyrannosaurs in this app that has feathers.whats wrong with the that

Because due to phylognetic bracketing we know that all of them had feathers.

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

LophoLeeVT

hey!!!
i had that app and there were a bunch of ghost dinosaurs with looked awful
you haven shown the forum about them!!!
or is it fixed??
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

MaastrichtianGuy

Quote from: raptor64870 on June 10, 2016, 05:11:34 AM
hey!!!
i had that app and there were a bunch of ghost dinosaurs with looked awful
you haven shown the forum about them!!!
or is it fixed??
those are just glitches raptor64870 off course they're fixed

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.