You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Paleo-Sleuths", a new documentary from NET

Started by Patrx, November 17, 2016, 07:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

Hey, all!
As some of you might know, I work at a television studio called NET. We're the PBS station for the state of Nebraska, but we also produce our own content - websites, radio shows, documentaries, and so on. Our newest doc is called "Paleo Sleuths" and is about the history of paleontology in the state - a particularly interesting story if you're interested in prehistoric elephants and other mammals!

My work is in the interactive department - I produced some of the graphics and animations for the website. The site includes the full-length documentary, too, and you can check it out here: http://paleosleuths.org

Unfortunately, there are still quite a few lingering paleontological and syntactical errors in the content - I wrote up eight pages of corrections myself, which were mostly ignored.