News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus Bust.....

Started by yankeetrex, August 10, 2016, 02:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankeetrex

Hey Everyone,

So I finally was inspired to make a large scale bust.  I had a Dilophosaurus 3d model that I made in College and wanted to work on my detailing.  Out pops this....

So I went out searching for a company that did Large scale prints at a lower cost and found Futurescape 3d.

A week later out pops this.....

I dont have the original in hand yet, but they asked if their was interest in this they would offer it in their store. 

Any interest in this?

Derek.McManus

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.