News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello Everybody

Started by Triceratops77, July 01, 2016, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triceratops77

Hey all!
I'm sort of a newbie here but a long time visitor. You all have put together a wonderful forum and some amazing collections. My collection now is small but I have been picking up some of the Schleich, and Papo toys. I have a few childhood Invicta toys and some really corny dinosaur toys, as well as a few different Dino Riders.  See ya on the boards!

Best
  Dale

Mamasaurus

Welcome to the forum! We have a pretty awesome community here :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

DinoToyForum

Welcome, Triceratops77!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum Dale.

laticauda

Hi and welcome.  We have all had small collections at one point, then one day you notice your shelf is full. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.