News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yoplait / Ovomaltine dinosaurs 1970's

Started by UK, May 25, 2012, 07:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Hi, would any members have information or photos of Yoplait / Ovomaltine dinosaurs 1970's?

I have just grabbed a great bunch from Ebay and would love some further information.

Regards

[attachment msg=10182][/attachment]

[attachment msg=10182][/attachment]

UK

Further sketchy information.

[attachment msg=10206][/attachment]

SBell

I have never heard of those before--but I want some of them now! In partiuclar the fish (probably Cephalaspis) and the Endothiodon.

It appears that they use similar animals to Starlux, which isn't a huge surprise given that both appear to be French.

mnemosaurus

:o Those are great!! I really would like to find some for myself!

Unfortunately I can't help you with any further info - but many thanks for sharing these great pictures!

Crackington

Lovely find! The Dimetrodon and Protoceratops look like mini versions of the old 60s Pyro kits.

Sorry can't help you either regarding info about the make, suspect you have some very rare models there.

stoneage

:)  Those are some interesting figures.  I'd like to know more about them myself.  Do the figures have names on them or anything?

Bokisaurus

Wow, something that no one seems to have heard of before! Those are super cool, really like this set! The mammals in particular is very interesting. Lucky find, thanks for sharing... now you know we will all be hunting for them! :))

DC

Looks like the medium is similar to linde.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.