You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

beasts of the mesozoic.

Started by Wallnut, November 04, 2020, 11:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallnut

We have a lot of beasts of the mesozoic figures.My favorite one is torosaurus Now you can pre order 130 dolars  :o its 1000 lira s ( lira is turkeys money.) whatis your favorite ceratopsian series figure?

Shonisaurus

I honestly like all ceratopsid figures but perhaps the ones I like the most are the darker ceratopsids such as the medusaceratops, kosmoceratops, licoriceratops, centrosaurus, avaceratops, obviously the chasmosaurus one of my favorite ceratopsians, monoclonius, spiclypeus, wetahceratops, utahceratops and also the torosaurus. The rest are interesting but having them sufficiently represented by other toy dinosaur companies are not so interesting, although honestly I would like to have all the figures in that collection if it were economically in my hand.

In my case I will buy the chasmosaurus, kosmoceratops and medusceratops. The rest will have to wait perhaps a very long time.

Wallnut

ı like pachrinosaurus,nasuroceratops,torosaurus and triceratops both sub and adult version also my  favoriete torosaurus.

Strawberry Crocodile

I picked up the Nasutoceratops, can't wait for it to arrive!
Profile pic by Stolpergiest

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.