You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Question About Museum of Northern Arizona

Started by RaptorRex, October 08, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRex

Hey guys,

I was possibly planning on visiting the Museum of Northern Arizona for my fall break. However, I was wondering how big their exhibit on Paleontology is, as the drive would be about 2+ hours long and I want to make sure it is worth it.

Replies by people who have visited would be greatly appreciated.

Halichoeres

I lived in Arizona for half my life (Phoenix and Tucson), and I've been to Flagstaff several times, but I'm embarrassed to say I don't recall ever going to this museum (although I've been to the meteor crater and petrified forest a little to the east). If you go, I hope you'll share pictures!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.