News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

For bullyland Batrachotomus

Started by celot, September 12, 2016, 01:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celot

Hello,I am desired to looking for bullyland Batrachotomus,could you please give some advice to me?Thank you very much!

Silvanusaurus

I only got mine by very vigilantely and regularly searching through dinosaur lots on ebay Germany.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on September 12, 2016, 04:52:28 PM
I only got mine by very vigilantely and regularly searching through dinosaur lots on ebay Germany.

Yep, that's the way, however, I myself have still to get one as most of those lots went for more than I was willing to pay :/

Libraraptor

I can offer to keep my eyes open on lots on ebay Germany and flea markets here. But it seems to be rather rare nowadays.

celot

I am very glad to make a trade with who possess of it and willing to sell it at a profit.Please contact through email [email protected].Thank you very much!

celot

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 12, 2016, 09:17:19 PM
I can offer to keep my eyes open on lots on ebay Germany and flea markets here. But it seems to be rather rare nowadays.
Thank you for your advice.If you found it please contact me.Thank you very much!
[email protected]

celot

Quote from: Lanthanotus on September 12, 2016, 09:08:01 PM

Yep, that's the way, however, I myself have still to get one as most of those lots went for more than I was willing to pay :/
You know what I do first after wake up that is to search the key words of 'Dinosaurier Sammlung'. :))

Libraraptor

Quote from: celot on September 13, 2016, 05:41:53 AM

You know what I do first after wake up that is to search the key words of 'Dinosaurier Sammlung'. :))

Try "Saurier Sammlung", "Bullyland Saurier" or "Bullyland Dinosaurier" or "Saurier Konvolut" or "Dinosaurier Figuren Konvolut", too.

celot

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 13, 2016, 08:26:04 PM

Thank you so much!

Try "Saurier Sammlung", "Bullyland Saurier" or "Bullyland Dinosaurier" or "Saurier Konvolut" or "Dinosaurier Figuren Konvolut", too.

celot

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 13, 2016, 08:26:04 PM

Thank you so much!