News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hey there! :)

Started by fippsger87, July 19, 2016, 05:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fippsger87

Hey guys!

I´ve just stumbled upon this forum and I am really
happy that something like this exists. :)

If you don´t mind I have a question for you.
Back in the day when I was young I got one
of these tiny dinosaur figurines.

Link:

Do you have any idea what company made it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers Fipps

DinoToyForum

Hi and welcome to the forum!  8) Best place for that question is the Identification Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=84.0

Good luck!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

PaleoMatt

Enzo_man

Welcome fellow newbie!  No doubt you'll find this place pure heaven for dinosaur aficionados :)
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

fippsger87

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)
Finally some people who are still fascinated by dinosaurs.
Have a good day/evening!

Cheers...Phil

Flaffy

Welcome to the family  ;D. You'll love it here  ;)
At my area, I'm the only one who is truly interested in dinosaurs.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.