You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

new paleoartist for isle of wight

Started by neovenator, August 21, 2016, 03:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neovenator

Hi I'm a paleo artist based on the isle of wight uk .I'm a sculptor and model maker working on museums and private commissions from full size to scaled I have attached pictures of the new I have produce please take a look Cheers Andrew   ( ps hope the images attach if not please let me no have press insert image but have not seen the pictures)[/img][/img][/img][/img]

DinoToyForum

tyrantqueen

Excited to see what you have to show.

Libraraptor

Welcome! Hope to see some of your work soon!

Derek.McManus

Welcome to the forum, I am looking forward to seeing some examples of your work, if I remember right the Isle of Wight has a good dinosaur pedigree!

neovenator

Hi all have posted images of artwork please take a look Cheers Andrew

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.