News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My layout is wrong!

Started by Dilopho, August 27, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

Right, right, I need some help...
My profile used to be in the top-left corner on every page, now it is just on the HOME page only!!!
With paint I have made this mockup of what I want to change it back to:

Obviously I had no screenshots of the way it used to be, but it was something like that.
No layouts or themes bring it back to normal? Is anyone else's only on the home page?
How do I get it back up there? I'm sick of having to go back to the home page just to see the updated topics.

tyrantqueen

I don't think you can change it. It was a decision the administrator made. Everyone's layout looks like that.

DinoToyForum

You must have clicked the toggle button in the top right corner. It is a little faint down arrow. Click that and it will reveal your profile. :)

Dilopho

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 27, 2016, 10:01:33 PM
You must have clicked the toggle button in the top right corner. It is a little faint down arrow. Click that and it will reveal your profile. :)
Thank you, oh great forum overlord!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Dilopho on August 27, 2016, 10:11:57 PM

It worked, then?  ^-^

Dilopho

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 09, 2016, 08:58:32 AM
Quote from: Dilopho on August 27, 2016, 10:11:57 PM

It worked, then?  ^-^
Yeah! And to think I put up with it for months trying not to get annoyed...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.