You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figure Identification Thread (non-prehistoric)

Started by sauroid, January 01, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

let's use this thread to have our unknown figures ID'd.

i will start and hope i can get some help...

does anyone know anything about this small figure? (at first i thought it was one of the Star Wars creatures)

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

I am not sure,  but it could be Star Wars indeed.  A creature from Naboo perhaps, the planet Leias mother and the Emperor come from.

Lanthanotus

That's what I was thinking immidiatly,.. it looks like a Humbaba from Naboo

sauroid

oohhh thanks guys. now all i need is the brand (there's none on the body, got this as loose).
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.