You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

new member paleo artists Hi All images for neovenator please have a look

Started by neovenator, August 26, 2016, 11:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neovenator

Hi All its taken time up load the images please take a look I a paleo artists based on the isle of wight .producing artwork for museums and private collector from skeleton to fleshed scaled and full size hope you enjoy the images if you want to no more please contact me .  Cheers Andrew

new neovenator 1.JPG1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

green allosaur.JPG 1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

allosaurus1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

hypsilophodon 1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

Cuspi-pic by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

baryonyx skull.jpg 1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

hypsilophodon.JPG 1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

eotyrannus.JPG1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

Pliosaur model dorset museum.JPG 1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

full size pliosaur.JPG 1 by Andrew cocks, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

These are really good,  I like the Hypsilophodon outdoors shot,  they look alive.

Halichoeres

I agree, the Hypsilophodon group is incredible. Also really liking the Cuspicephalus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.