News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from the Jurassic Coast

Started by Cosmosaur, August 27, 2016, 10:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmosaur

Hello, I am an sfx artist, photographer and mostly a dinosaur fan from dorset. Spent all my life on the Jurassic coast, and have many fossils from my time here. I have been reading this forum for a while but had nothing to show.
I used to collect dinosaurs as a child, had most of the NH museum ones and loads of others but my mum threw them away when I got older. :c
Recently I decided to start collecting again. c:
I have the Papo running rainbow repaint Trex, Papo Allosaurus, and Papo Kaprosuchus, K&M Baryonyx, K&M Iguanodon, Safari Carnegie Parasaurolophus, ELC Parasaurolophus. I know my collection is small right now but I am really hoping to expand it - especially with safari, papo, collecta, rebor and schleich (I have lots of schleich animals but no dinosaurs yet).
I have a deviant art for my dinosaur figure photos, http://cosmosaurs.deviantart.com/.
My favourite figure so far is my T-rex. Whats your favourite figure in your collection?
-Cosmo

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join up.  8)

Did you ever find any reptilian bits down there on the Jurassic Coast?

Cosmosaur

Sadly not yet - though I havent really spent a lot of time fossil hunting in the last few years. Mostly i've found lots of ammonites, have some meglodon teeth somewhere too.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Cosmosaur on August 27, 2016, 11:01:51 PM
Sadly not yet - though I havent really spent a lot of time fossil hunting in the last few years. Mostly i've found lots of ammonites, have some meglodon teeth somewhere too.

The reptiles are relatively rare...maybe one day. Ammonites are great anyway!

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum! All collections start small. The hard part is keeping them that way.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.