News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Some pictures from Hawaii

Started by DinoLord, June 14, 2012, 11:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

I visited Hawaii with my family back in mid-March, but with school and various other things I haven't had the time to post the pictures until now. It is really one of the most beautiful places in the world. I hope my photos have captured at least a bit of that beauty.

A rocky shore in Oahu:

Volcanoes National Park:

Green valleys and black sand beaches in Maui:

The majority of the trip was spent in Kauai, the island where most of Jurassic Park was filmed. Naturally, I had to go looking around at the island's landscapes. I couldn't help myself from imagining a Brachiosaurus head or two popping out from the top of the tress.

Waimea Canyon:

Some living breathing dinosaurs ;D

Some views from Na Pali Coast State Park:

The first dinosaur scene from JP was filmed nearby this area:

Manawaiopuna Falls, only accessible by helicopter. These falls made an appearance in a certain movie:

All that remains of the original helipad from the film is some rubble. It was destroyed by the storm that struck the island shortly after filming finished:

Yours truly:

A photo of the resort taken before leaving for the airport:

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Gryphoceratops

Awesome.  You get to go to a lot of cool places!  First England and now this!  Whats next???

brach81

Hawaii looks beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

ZoPteryx

What a cool place!  Makes me want to go back so bad! :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.