You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur sculpture on Ebay, Diadectes Sideropelicus

Started by Archinto, September 22, 2016, 11:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archinto

I've posted my custom Diadectes on ebay. If you want it, make me an offer and say you are a DTF member and I'll give you a good deal on it! I am hurting financially and need to sell some stuff. I was thinking of keeping this one, but we will see....

I am also willing to sell it directly on the forums here if you wish to not use ebay.

Diadectes auction link clicky here!

Jp scale Diadectes by Archinto, on Flickr
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Archinto

I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.