You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REVISED TO DIRECT SALE spare Fukui pairs sets REVISED TO DIRECT SLE

Started by brettnj, September 14, 2016, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I'm revising this post to offer a direct sale since I see now that someone is offering the Fukui pairs on eBay for $80 each including shipping and another is selling the set of 5 for $385 including shipping. 

I'll do $65 per pair including shipping for one set and $310 for the set including US shipping.  First requests take them.

All Paypal fees need to be avoided or covered.

Thanks.
Brett
[email protected]

brettnj

Hey.

I also have the same situation with the other sets now noted in the subject line and will do $65 (lowest eBay price $84) including US shipping for the Cambrian set.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Hey.

I'm surprised with the number of people who requested sets after my order was finalized that I haven't heard from anyone re: the post.  Then I realized I deleted part of it when I revised its content immediately after posting.

I had a few cancellations of orders so have a spare set plus individuals ort two spare sets, depending upon some outstanding queries.

I'm keeping an eye on eBay and so far beat the best prices I've seen.  And as is almost always the case, I'll take 10% off my own eBay prices for direct sales.

And I'll likely have them by Friday.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.