You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

If you are looking for figures from YAJ and other sources in Japan, please read.

Started by brettnj, October 17, 2016, 01:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

From now forward, my main source will be shipping all orders directly from Japan, avoiding the double shipping costs that were our biggest (only?) liability.  She will consolidate as usual and charge a small fee--usually from 200-600 yen, perhaps 1200 yen for extremely oversized packages.

While this is obviously extremely good news for all involved, please consider, if you are questioning why there'd be any fee at all, the cost of her storing so many figures in her small living space and the service she provides in consolidating orders from multiple sources over several months' time. This aside from the obvious savings of not having everything shipped to me and then to the buyer from the US.  So not only will all buyers now do better pricewise, but international buyers can now benefit as much as those in the US.

She is also now willing to ship on an as requested basis when it's important--not necessarily requiring the 2+ month intervals, though that will be the default.

So, if anyone knows of anyone, international collectors especially, who might now feel they would benefit from our revised plan, I'd appreciate your making them aware of it.  I can't imagine anyone beating our prices now and certainly I believe our service has always beaten that buyers can get anywhere else--not in vague or generic terms but in what we do for buyers to help them obtain desired items.

Additionally, I will now have my new figure source ship to my main source, so those figures will be included in your orders with no additional cost.  So, unless otherwise requested, the only orders shipping from the US will be those coming from my own inventory.

Finally, if there is anything else anyone thinks we can do that would be beneficial to our buyers, please feel free to suggest it.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Brett