News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Store Buying?

Started by 123hellobgbg, October 25, 2016, 10:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123hellobgbg

Hello everyone, I have returned, though seemingly dead, I'm stalking the website without logging on @.@. Now I just recently logged on.
I would like to know a website or shop in Switzerland/Germany/Austria that sells Safari LTD and Carnegie Collections.

I don't like too much of a shipping cost, so 5 - 20 Shipping? Mostly I'm looking for one that is in Switzerland since I live there.

Please answer below :)

(Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.)

Lanthanotus

Hi,

well I can't tell for Switzerland, but in Germany I buy from urzeitshop.de, spielfigurenpotal.de, spielzeug-guenstig.de and modellpferde-versand.de. They all sell Safari, though depending on which figures you're looking for a comparison for prices and shipping may save you some coins. I also buy quite some figures (various) from ebay.

123hellobgbg

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 25, 2016, 11:28:04 PM
Hi,

well I can't tell for Switzerland, but in Germany I buy from urzeitshop.de, spielfigurenpotal.de, spielzeug-guenstig.de and modellpferde-versand.de. They all sell Safari, though depending on which figures you're looking for a comparison for prices and shipping may save you some coins. I also buy quite some figures (various) from ebay.

Seems good, also do you know any store that I can go to? Germany is quite near to switzerland.

Lanthanotus

Unfortunately I only know of two shops that have other animals/dinosaurs than just the despised Schleichs, one of them is in Cologne (but just seen Papo there) , the other is in a small town at the Bergstraße (Bensheim Wilmshausen, CollectA and Papo), though both just have a small variety. It's really a shame Schleich is so overpresented, I couldn't even name a shop that has Bullyland Dinosaurs at this time :(

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.