News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New schleich apatosaurus

Started by Explorer, July 25, 2012, 04:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Explorer

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Would want to ask if anyone has compared the new vs the old (2007) schleich apatosaurus?

I plan to get the older schleich apatosaurus since the new one is not yet available in our local stores. Unless the new one is worth waiting for.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

tyrantqueen

I have it :)
Although I don't have the bigger retired one. Here's a pic, with the CollectA stego for comparison.

Hope this helps  :)

Explorer

Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 25, 2012, 05:17:10 AM
I have it :)
Although I don't have the bigger retired one. Here's a pic, with the CollectA stego for comparison.

Hope this helps  :)

Quite impressive. Thanks for the photo.

Horridus

I would get the older one. The newer one is essentially the same, but smaller...and orange. You can't beat a properly BIG, hefty dinosaur figure.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Explorer

Quote from: Horridus on July 30, 2012, 08:37:02 PM
I would get the older one. The newer one is essentially the same, but smaller...and orange. You can't beat a properly BIG, hefty dinosaur figure.

Thanks. Couldnt resist and got the bigger, retired apatosaurus. Happy with it.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.