News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Imaginext "Spike the Ultra Dinosaur" Parts Needed!

Started by Archinto, November 12, 2016, 05:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archinto

Title says it all. I really want to get one of these bad boys working. I recently acquired two Target exclusive red Spike the Ultra Dinosaur toys. These things..... OMG.... I want to play with them soooo badly, but I am in need of parts.

Im looking for controllers. I can make the batteries work with quality hobby parts, but I am really in need of controllers. They are kinda spendy on ebay and was curious if anyone has one they would part with for a little better cost? A charger for the dinosaur would be a bonus, but I can get around that obstacle. Heres a picture of the controller in question. I see a lot of the green ones but cant find a definitive answer as to if they work with the red dinosaur.

Fisher Price Imaginext Spike the Ultra Dinosaur controller by Archinto, on Flickr

If  you have one of these, I'd be interested in purchasing it. :)

I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

CityRaptor

There is one on German ebay right now, but the seller does not seem to ship internationally:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fisher-Price-Ultra-Dinosaurier-ferngesteuert-SELTEN-NEU-OVP-/272439431578?hash=item3f6ea7d19a:g:O-kAAOSwcUBYHj7h
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Archinto

That right there is an insanely good deal. In the box new like that they sell for well over $200 here in the USA

I can see why he wouldn't ship to America, that thing is huge it would cost a fortune!

Really just after a controller like the one above :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

stargatedalek

I spot them second hand occasionally, I'll keep a closer eye for any with controllers.

Archinto

Schweet thanks! Im not sure if the green controller will make the red dinosaur work, I cant seem to find a definitive answer on that one online.

CityRaptor

I don't see why not. The only difference should be the color.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Archinto

I went ahead and took a chance on a green controller. A new listing with a bone and controller showed up for a good price with free shipping. Hopefully itll work. Im gonna leave this open though, just in case it doesnt. I am after another one too though as i have two of these bad boys.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.