You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AAA LARGE T. rex? Does anyone here know of it?

Started by Dilopho, November 20, 2016, 01:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

Hi. I am trying to find out about a large AAA Tyrannosaurus figure. I have seen photos of it on sale websites.

I have also seen it in a magazine once.

Does anyone know anything about it? I know Silvanusaurus posted a photo of a similar one!

Silvanusaurus

Yes, I have that rex in the photos, mine is the same figure as the grey ones, but I repainted it in orange and red. It's a huge solid rubber figure, it comes up quite often for sale on Ebay UK. If you like the retro style of it, it's definitely worth getting for a low price as it towers above most figures and is impressive on a shelf, the detail of the pebbly scales is really nice too. My one unfortunately had a hand chewed off but only cost me about £5. I don't know what date it's from or anything, though It would have been sold in ELC (Early Learning Centre) back in the day. I also have a similarly massive dimetrodon in the same style from AAA.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.