News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chicago Toy Show

Started by BlueKrono, October 06, 2016, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanuqsaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on November 18, 2016, 07:27:10 PMNanuqsaurus - I think we need to fight now.  :P You may be in the "Rex is king" camp, but I'm Cody all the way.

There's no need for that :P I like Cody too, but Rex seems to get more screen time in The Clone Wars so maybe I just remember more of him than Cody. And they're clones after all, so that means they're all equally awesome. ;)

Archinto

They did make him as a keychain. Im pretty sure i have one. I just looked it up online and seen photos! Ill let you k ow what i find..... i might have the official mini figure too
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

BlueKrono

Archinto - I'll be darned, you're right! I've never seen it at the Lego store or online before. I'd love to trade for either one if I had something you'd be interested in.

Nanuqsaurus - To be honest, Commander Cody is actually my favorite clone to hate. He's a villain to me for betraying Obi-Won and killing my favorite Star Wars character:Boga (I know, almost as bad as Jar Jar, right?). My favorite clone is actually clone pilot Goji; definitely check him out if you get the chance. Despite being really obscure he's the closest Star Wars clones get to dinosaurs. Google him, you'll see what I mean. ;)
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Nanuqsaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on November 19, 2016, 12:35:48 PM
Nanuqsaurus - To be honest, Commander Cody is actually my favorite clone to hate. He's a villain to me for betraying Obi-Won and killing my favorite Star Wars character:Boga (I know, almost as bad as Jar Jar, right?). My favorite clone is actually clone pilot Goji; definitely check him out if you get the chance. Despite being really obscure he's the closest Star Wars clones get to dinosaurs. Google him, you'll see what I mean. ;)

Ah just Googled him, I remember that episode! But I didn't notice his helmet before, it looks awesome.

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Derek.McManus

Thanks for the photos...It sounds like you had a good day!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.