News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Aram Rex's sketches

Started by Aram-Rex, July 06, 2012, 11:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

I started drawing dinosaurs since I was 3 years old. Through time it became a hobby, and then a potential part of a job. Maybe :). They are not much but I'l keep you guys updated with sketches. In any case you want to enlarge the image, click on the mouse's left button and then click on ''Open link in new tab'', because when you just want to view the image, half of it opens and it take like 4 minutes for it to open. I've asked a lot of people which drawings to post, so here are the ones that have chosen.

Enjoy ;).

[attachment msg=13299][/attachment]

Aram-Rex

Now I'm workin on another T-Rex on an A3 format paper. I'l post it as soon as it's done.

Blade-of-the-Moon

What a cool and interesting style.. :)

Aram-Rex

RKM

Well done! keep up the good work :)

Gryphoceratops

Cool.  I see some reference to the Papo Pachyrhinosaurus!

Aram-Rex

You are correct. It is the Papo Pachyrhinosaurus :).

Aram-Rex

Quote from: Aram-Rex on July 07, 2012, 09:43:12 AM
You are correct. It is the Papo Pachyrhinosaurus :).
So this is my new Turok style T-Rex I have been working on lately. Hope you like it ;).

[attachment msg=13785][/attachment]

Vermilion

These are nice. I really like the detailed faces/skulls. :)

Aram-Rex