News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hot Wheels

Started by BlueKrono, November 22, 2016, 06:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Surprise! Those little metal and plastic cars have featured several dinosaurs over the years. Here are a few:

Theropods:

For the purposes of this post, Mario's Yoshi is considered a theropod.

As is Toy Story's Rex.

The T-Rextroyer has appeared in many colors, including several that are temp-dependent color changers. Here they are a room temperature.

Stegosaurs:

The Speed-A-Saurus features an obese stegosaur perched precariously on a tiny clowncarish vehicle. Hilarious. The Shell Shock next to them has stegosaur plates painted on the top... and huge guns on the front. Because if Tyco taught us anything it's that dinosaurs and huge guns go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Ceratopsians:

I used to wish this was my ride to school.

Pterosaurs:

The red one on the left features a Pteranodon head and Archaeopteryx skeletons. Thought they could fool us, did they?

And just for Archinto, I think the one you mentioned is the Double Demon. This was always one of my favorites. Robot T-rex?

And CityRaptor, yes, I may have a couple Fangsters.

Other than the last couple I didn't include all the dragons, crocodilians, or other non-prehistoric cars, though there are quite a number of them.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Roselaar

Well, there's at least one line I really don't need to collect then. :)

BlueKrono

I guess there's one more I could throw on here since it's a prehistoric beastie too. Smilodon here:

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Archinto

Yup those are them! I had/have double demon in red and in yellow. My hot wheels collection is big, but im not really too serious about them anymore. Ive got one of the rarest vintage redline cars too. White w blue and red striped porsche 911 turbo :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

AcroSauroTaurus

I have two Smilodon ambulances, the green Fangster, and a Speed-A-saurus with a green Stegosaur and gold car. I also have cobra, leopard, and dragon shaped cars.
I am the Dinosaur King!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.