News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Avery's drawings

Started by TheAllosaur, September 24, 2012, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

These are some drawings by a friend of mine, Avery. He likes to draw (rather gory) pictures of dinosaurs for his park, tomson&tomson. Odd kid. He used these as a reference: http://teratophoneus.deviantart.com/

Here they are:

[attachment msg=19571][/attachment]
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Balaur. Eating someone.

[attachment msg=19572][/attachment]
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

An angry therizinosaurus.

[attachment msg=19573][/attachment]
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Sarcosaurus

[attachment msg=19576][/attachment]
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Sorry, meant to put the Utahraptor above :)

[attachment msg=19578][/attachment]
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

c'mon guys! Leave a comment! Avery asks me all the time and he is quite sad.  :'(                                                                                                  C'mon! he's good too ( HE IS!) and he is doing a giganotosaurus for YOU GUYS right now.
Part-time genius!

DinoToyForum

TheAllosaur

Thanks. It's for Avery, now he will be happy (and continue eating MY twinkies. Right now.)
;D ;D ;D
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Twinkies. Twinkies. Twinkies. Twinkies. GIMMEEE!!!!
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

Too late, Avery ATE THEM ALL!
AND my swiss rolls, and my Root beer....MY root beer....He eats too much
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

The Giganotosaurus is his best yet! It will be cool!
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

i got to see his Giganotosaurus yesterday, it funny.......You guys will like it!
And violent, like the rest of his...
Part-time genius!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.