News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Megablocs discussion pruned from Ebay thread

Started by DinoToyForum, December 22, 2016, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Archinto on December 22, 2016, 07:54:47 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEA-SERPENT-Figure-from-Japan-mag-MU-Cryptid-Mosasaurus-Super-eel-Megalodon-/262773126720?hash=item3d2e7fb640:g:cAcAAOSw5dNWlbYx

Listed along side some other weird cryptic monster figures fro the same seller, this little guy would look awesome for a mosasaur collector.... Hey.. Bluekrono, you got this one?

I bought one of these from the same seller and unboxed it on our channel. The seller threw in a little extra for free. Skip to the 6 min mark if you want to hear my thoughts:
https://youtu.be/lSX3iITXnmA

BlueKrono

Quote from: Archinto on December 22, 2016, 07:54:47 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEA-SERPENT-Figure-from-Japan-mag-MU-Cryptid-Mosasaurus-Super-eel-Megalodon-/262773126720?hash=item3d2e7fb640:g:cAcAAOSw5dNWlbYx

Listed along side some other weird cryptic monster figures fro the same seller, this little guy would look awesome for a mosasaur collector.... Hey.. Bluekrono, you got this one?

Sure do! Near the lower lefthand corner of my Tylosaur collection.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Archinto

I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

EmperorDinobot

I have the Mega Blocks Stegosaurus. I would like to own the rest.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on December 23, 2016, 09:10:54 AM

You can have the T. rex in the video if you want it, minus the mini plesiosaur, but free of charge other than shipping costs. I think it is in my trades thread.

Sorry for off topic! Back to ebay...

BlueKrono

Dinotoyforum - You're catching up to me. Fun to see!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DinoToyForum

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 23, 2016, 01:28:04 PM

You can have the T. rex in the video if you want it, minus the mini plesiosaur, but free of charge other than shipping costs. I think it is in my trades thread.

I might be remembering wrong, but I think the plesiosaur and the Metriorhynchus-looking crocodilian that came in the other sets had a hot/cold color change ability?  I seem to recall sticking them in my freezer...

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 23, 2016, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 23, 2016, 01:28:04 PM

I might be remembering wrong, but I think the plesiosaur and the Metriorhynchus-looking crocodilian that came in the other sets had a hot/cold color change ability?  I seem to recall sticking them in my freezer...

Yes, it does. Mine doesn't change much though - it goes from a light green to a dark green. Maybe it has degraded over the years.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nah that was about it lol  i think that's why i kept it the freezer..when it warmed up in my hands it changed back to the light green. then i'd toss back in the freezer again heh

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 24, 2016, 05:59:26 AM
Nah that was about it lol  i think that's why i kept it the freezer..when it warmed up in my hands it changed back to the light green. then i'd toss back in the freezer again heh

Do you still have it?

EmperorDinobot

I have two of those plesiosaurs. One belongs with the stego, the other one...hmm....I don't know where it is.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.