News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Placerias Models

Started by Everything_Dinosaur, May 30, 2014, 02:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything_Dinosaur

We have noted that from time to time on auction sites, Placerias models are available to buy at quite high prices.  Whilst we can appreciate the popularity of this item, we at Everything Dinosaur sell a Placerias for 69 pence (£0.69 GBP) plus postage as of June 2014.  Prices might go up but we would never sell this item for the sort of prices you might find on certain auction sites.

Model measures 10cm long by 4cm wide approximately.

If you require further information and advice, just drop us an email: Contact Everything Dinosaur

SpittersForEver

Now that's a bargain!       ;)

Balaur

I actually have one. It's pretty nice. Kind chinasaurish, bur it's nice to have a model of something that is ignored in the model industry.

Libraraptor

Affordable Placerias for everyone!

Roselaar

I'll very likely be sure to order this one with the next ED lot. As soon as there's more new stuff available (I'm waiting for you, Collecta!).

Crackington

I recently ordered one after hearing of Everything Dinosaur excellent deal on another thread (thanks Mike!).

Its quite a cheaply made model when you see one first hand, it looks better in the pictures. As there is quite a bit of interest in it as a rarely made figure and due to its WWD starring role, I think some sellers are taking advantage. I've seen one on sale for £10 on UK Ebay.

I'd advise anyone on the forum to get one from Mike if they want one, its excellent value for 69p! 

SpittersForEver

Quote from: Crackington on May 31, 2014, 07:33:11 PM
I recently ordered one after hearing of Everything Dinosaur excellent deal on another thread (thanks Mike!).

Its quite a cheaply made model when you see one first hand, it looks better in the pictures. As there is quite a bit of interest in it as a rarely made figure and due to its WWD starring role, I think some sellers are taking advantage. I've seen one on sale for £10 on UK Ebay.

I'd advise anyone on the forum to get one from Mike if they want one, its excellent value for 69p!

Yes, many people might sell them on as well.  Buying one now at this price is great!

Hynerpeton

What about shipping to the USA? Cause i want one.  :))
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Ikessauro

I'm sorry if I'm reviving an old thread, but I would like to know if anyone has an ideia of who's the producer/manufacturer of this toy. BTW, I have one which I bought from ED too, a while back. Totally worth it!

Hynerpeton

Think its a chinasaur. Not sure. Also such a cute figure, very well detailed. Not perfect but has nice color. Not just a solid blob of color is what I mean.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stemturtle

Quote from: Ikessauro on June 15, 2014, 04:11:25 AM
I'm sorry if I'm reviving an old thread, but I would like to know if anyone has an ideia of who's the producer/manufacturer of this toy. BTW, I have one which I bought from ED too, a while back. Totally worth it!

The Placerias is made by Nayab: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=181.msg60292#msg60292

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Georassic

I just acquired a couple of the sets with this Placerias. I'm keeping one, but may trade or sell the other. PM me if interested...

Jetoar

As a Placerias, I only have Dino- Riders figure  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Irritation

I have seen it before, my cousin Baylee has that model.

Megalosaurus

Reviving an old thread?
Well. I actually have 4 of these Placerias, 2 of them came from EverythingDinosaur if I recall correctly.

Pros:

• One of the few Placerias toys ever produced
  • Good sculpt
  • Available and Affordable
  • Muted/natural color sheme

Cons.

• Glossy glue on the seams
  • Bad painted eyes and tusks
  • Some pieces are not properly aligned in the seams.

Other

• Inspired by Walking with Dinosaurs show
  • Is a hollow model

Veredict: Absulute MUST Have if you collect triassic creatures.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.