News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Forest Alberta

Started by Digibasherx, January 09, 2017, 02:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digibasherx

Has anyone been to the Jurassic Forest theme park in Alberta?  I never found info on this when I visited, so I'm wondering if anyone has been there.  I'll probably be in Alberta again in 2017 and might go to check this out.

https://jurassicforest.com/

Soopairik

That is a very interesting website. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

doesn't show the " made in china" dinos the park features...many are ok like the hadrosaurs..the others..well..not so much.

Digibasherx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 09, 2017, 07:12:44 AM
doesn't show the " made in china" dinos the park features...many are ok like the hadrosaurs..the others..well..not so much.

I just looked up the photos on Tripadvisor, and yeah, some do look like Chap Mei dinos.  For 40 bucks, I'm ok with visiting the Royal Tyrell again.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.