News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted: Jurassic Park Spinosaurus + more (UK)

Started by JP3, January 23, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP3

Wanted:
Jurassic Park Spinosaurus
JP3 raptors (white and green type)

UK please

Reptilia

Are you talking about the official toyline? And which ones exactly? There are different versions, as far as I know. Did you try Ebay?

JP3

Yeah, I can never find the JP3 Brown Spino or White raptors on EBay, I've been looking for a while. I would add pictures for reference but I'm not 100% on how to do it.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

JP3

That is correct! Did not think about linking to that page, thanks!

CityRaptor

You are welcome.

Is that Spino really that rare in the UK? It's among the most common JPIII figures.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

JP3

I honestly do not know but I have not seen that figure on EBay for a while.

stargatedalek

I have both of them (not the other items the raptor comes with however). So if you don't find them in the UK you can get them from Canada ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.