You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Grupo Machuka Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Creatures

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, April 28, 2020, 03:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Loon on May 01, 2020, 03:39:05 AM
Woah! Those are awesome, and bigger than I thought!

I gotta get an Eudimorphodon and Compy for myself. How do you order these?

Just email them here : [email protected]

They accept paypal.

Loon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 01, 2020, 03:41:23 AM

They accept paypal.

Thank you. Also do you mind if I share the picture of all those Compies?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Loon on May 01, 2020, 03:47:31 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 01, 2020, 03:41:23 AM

They accept paypal.

Thank you. Also do you mind if I share the picture of all those Compies?

not at all. :)

Loon

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon thanks! Also, this will probably be a dumb question, but did you email them in English?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Loon on May 01, 2020, 05:18:19 AM
avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon thanks! Also, this will probably be a dumb question, but did you email them in English?

Yes, my Spanish is haphazard at best. They are a large company so thankfully they have some good English speakers.  Took them about a day to reply to each message so don't get concerned when it's not immediate.  They will need your address to figure a shipping cost.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Wow those figures look surprisingly good a question Is the compsognathus made of plastic or solid PVC?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 01, 2020, 02:36:00 PM
avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Wow those figures look surprisingly good a question Is the compsognathus made of plastic or solid PVC?

Sorry I must have missed your question before.  They are kinda of like rubber? Tail, legs, arms are solid rubber and the body is thick but it has cavities with filling.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.